- Clinically proven health benefits demonstrated using rigorous scientific trials (randomised, double blind, placebo controlled trials)
- Must be alive and reach the gut in sufficient number, surviving gastric and bile acid and digestive enzymes during the gastro-intestinal transit until they reach the gut
- Are clearly defined using modern biological detection methods
- Are clearly labelled, including the genus (eg Lactobacillus), the strain (eg acidophilus Cul-21) and amount (eg 10 billion)
- Are shelf stable, thus guaranteeing delivery of the quantity of probiotic until the date of expiry
Yes, the Lab4 probiotics are freeze-dried and further micro-encapsulated and conditioned using our unique Tri-Phase technology, which increases stability of the probiotics at every stage of the process.
Due to the proprietary manufacturing processes used in Lab4 production, the probiotic bacteria are stable and can be incorporated into any product format.
For example, the ProVen Probiotics range includes capsules, tablets and powders.
The same manufacturing processes mean that the Lab4 consortia can be included in products that also contain other nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and other botanicals.